++We are currently working on a suite of self-guided courses for depression sufferers. Please check back soon. Or, sign up here and we’ll let you know when the online courses come available. ++
LEAD WITH LOVE: Online self-guided course for family members, parents and friends that want to learn how to help a loved one overcome and manage depression
Depression is a lonely illness when your family members and friends have never experienced what you’re going through. And even when they have, all cases of depression are different so what they’ve gone through isn’t necessarily what you’re going through. Help them help you, because you need their support at this time of your life.
Lead with love is self-guided online course that parents, family members and friends can take to learn about depression and how to help their loved one recover from it. The course is comprehensive with five hours of content delivered via 20 minutes video segments.
- The varying degrees of depression and how treating them differs
- An in-depth discussion on conventional treatments, including an entire module on antidepressant medications
- Communication tactics that will change your life
- How to handle teen depression
- How to avert crisis situations and suicide
- Unconventional treatments that should be considered